Homecoming is Friday, September 8th, with the football game at 4:30 p.m., Seacrest Field and the Homecoming dance at LSW in the commons from 8 to 11 p.m. Ticket sales for the dance are available for purchase the week of Homecoming.
Guidelines to purchasing Homecoming Tickets
- Tickets are $5. Students can use a credit card to purchase tickets. There is a 70 cent transaction fee.
- Tickets will be sold in the hallway by the bookkeeper's office.
- Students will need their ID with them to purchase a ticket.
- All fines must be taken care of prior to being able to purchase a ticket. Students should check StudentVue for fines.
- Students may purchase a ticket for another student at LSW without them being present provided all fines are paid.
- Students are only allowed to bring one guest.
- Students bringing a guest from another school need to complete a Dance Permission Form. These forms were to be submitted by September 1.
- Guest (students) from other schools will need to have a student ID or photo ID with them and accompany the Southwest student that purchased their ticket to be admitted to the dance
- No guest (person) 21 or over nor any middle school student will be admitted to the dance.
We are encouraging students to purchase tickets on Tuesday and Wednesday rather than waiting till the last minute to get a ticket. Tickets are available for purchase:
• Tuesday, September 5, 2:10-2:30 p.m., 3:00-3:15 p.m.
• Wednesday, September 6, 7:35-8:10 a.m., 11:30-1:00 p.m., 3:05-3:30 p.m.
• Thursday, September 7, 7:35-8:10 a.m., 11:30-1:00 p.m.
LSW DANCE EXPECTATIONS -- all students should review these prior to attending.