November 13, 2017
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- Nov. 13 Varsity/JV Football Banquet, 6p.m., commons
- Nov. 15 Parent Teacher Conferences 4-7p.m
- Nov. 16 Volleyball Banquet, 6:30p.m., Commons
- Nov. 18 Winter Sports Picture Day, 7 a.m., Practice gym
- Nov. 21 Blood Drive
- Nov. 22-24 Thanksgiving break – No School
- Dec. 6 Unified Bowling Banquet, 6p.m., Commons
- Dec. 7 - 8 It’s a Wonderful Life performance, 7p.m., auditorium
- Dec. 9 ACT Test
- Dec. 9 It’s a Wonderful Life performance, 7p.m., auditorium
- Dec. 11 Holiday Concert, 6:30p.m., Main gym
- Dec. 14 Adopt-A-Hawk Boutique, 4p.m., commons
- Dec. 14 Jazz/Show Choir Concert, 6:30p.m., auditorium
YOU’VE BEEN CAUGHT SOARING- WAY TO GO!
- Madison Paulson and Alyssa Schmidt- Prize
- Elissa Fuelberth - 1st in Lunch
- Gabe Hessheimer - Premier Parking
LUNCH FOR: November 13, 2017
- Popcorn chicken with garlic breadstick
- Country beef sandwich
- French bread garlic pizza
- Black bean salsa burger
- Chef salad with garlic breadstick
Please check our LSW Calendar for upcoming sporting events and for any updates on the events.
- Peru State College Tues., Nov. 14th 10:30 a.m.
- University of Nebraska Lincoln Tues., November 14th 9:00 a.m.
COUNSELING CENTER ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Check back later this week or visit the counseling website!
Seniors interested in applying for the Susan Thompson Buffett Scholarship are invited to attend an informational workshop on Tuesday, November 14th in the B118 Forum from 2 to 3 p.m. Interested students should sign up in the Counseling Center by Monday, November 13th to receive a pass to the session. Please stop by the Counseling Center with any questions regarding the scholarship or its eligibility requirements.
In need of homework help? The Library holds free help and tutoring with homework in the Academic Resource Center on Tuesdays during PLC and Thursdays after school! The writing center is also available to help with papers and essays for classes.