May 17, 2018
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- May 7-18 AP Testing
- May 16 All Choir Concert, 6:30 p.m.
- May 17 Theatre Banquet (off site)
- May 21 Baseball Banquet, 6p.m.
- May 21-22 Faculty Theatre performance, 7p.m. Auditorium RUMORS
- May 22 Senior meeting, 2p.m. auditorium
- May 23 Senior Breakfast, 7:45-8:50 a.m. Commons
- May 23 Finals 9a.m.-12:15p.m. Block 3 & 4
- May 23 Senior Honors, 1p.m.
- May 23 Track and Field Banquet, 6p.m. commons
- May 24 Finals 9a.m.-12:15p.m. Last day of school Block 1 & 2
- May 25 Boys Golf Banquet (off site)
- May 27 Graduation, 4:30p.m., Bob Devaney Sports Center
- May 29 Athletic Awards Ceremony, 6p.m., Auditorium
Final exams schedule
Wednesday, May 23
- 7:50-8:55 Final Exam Prep.
- 9:00 – 10:30 Block 3 exam
- 10:45-12:15 Block 4 exam
Thursday, May 24
- 7:50-8:55 Final Exam Prep.
- 9:00 – 10:30 Block 1 exam
- 10:45-12:15 Block 2 exam
- 12:15 - Check in Chromebooks
YOU’VE BEEN CAUGHT SOARING- WAY TO GO!
- Justin Webert and Violet Hudson – School Prize
- – 1st in lunch line
- Kristoff Herrold and Kellen Hinton – Premiere Parking
LUNCH FOR: May 17, 2018
- BBQ chicken with cinnamon roll
- Cheese pizza
- Chef salad w/cinnamon roll
Please check our LSW Calendar for upcoming sporting events and for any updates on the events.
- Seniors- please remember that all fines must be taken care of before you can pick up your cap and gown for graduation. Please check StudentVue fees and the cafeteria.
- Seniors- All graduating seniors need to fill out the Senior Graduation Information Survey, located in their Google Classroom. It is required for all graduating students. If you don’t fill out the survey, your graduation information will not be included in the Senior Honors Program. This survey is due by Friday, May 11th. For any questions please visit the Counseling Center.
- Seniors, please check to the spelling of your name on the list on the Attendance/Registrar’s office window. IF there is an error please notify the Registrar.
- May 22 – Senior meeting and distribution of cap and gowns. 2 p.m.
- May 23 – Senior Breakfast 7:45-8:50 a.m.
- no current visits scheduled
COUNSELING CENTER ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Attention Juniors: Next year for your GoPo class you will need to complete 20 hours of community service. If you would like to earn some hours, the office is looking for 5 to 10 volunteers to help assemble the summer mailing. Stop by the main office and sign up. We will contact you regarding the date needed! It’s an easy way to get a couple of hours in!
Just a reminder: new lockers are assigned each school year. Please clean out all items from your academic and PE lockers. Anything left after Thursday, May 24 will be removed and donated. Also check lost and found in the Security Office for any items you are missing. Any unclaimed items will be donated.
French students! The registration for 2019 French Trip is now open! Please see Madame Van Zandt or use the Jump Code BUR4 to learn more information!
Seniors- please remember that all fines must be taken care of before you can pick up your cap and gown for graduation. Please check StudentVue fees and the cafeteria.
In need of homework help? The Library holds free help and tutoring with homework in the Academic Resource Center on Tuesdays during PLC and Thursdays after school! The writing center is also available to help with papers and essays for classes.