Schedule Changes | Reduced Schedule (Pass Period) | TA (Teacher Assistant)

Schedule changes need to be made within the first two days of each term.  Students can request a schedule change by submitting the Schedule Change Request Form, emailing their counselor, or by stopping in the Counseling Center to meet with their counselor.

Schedule Change Request Form

Reduced Schedule (Pass Period) Application

TA (Teacher Assistant) Application

Reduced Schedules (Pass Period), TA (Teacher Assistant), and Peer Tutor options are available only to eligible juniors and seniors. Students who meet the requirements listed on these applications should complete and submit the applicable form to the LSW Main Office during the summer and the LSW Counseling Center during the school year.