February 26, 2013 - Student Bulletin
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
- February 27 – WGDE Testing
- March 4 – Girls Basketball Banquet
- March 4 – Band/Orchestra Concert – 7 p.m.
- March 7 – FINALS
- March 8 – FINALS
- March 11 – 15 – NO SCHOOL – Spring Break
- March 18 – Boys Basketball Banquet
- March 19 – Wrestling Banquet
- March 21 – Honors Convocation – 8:15 a.m.
- Below is the list for review session for the AP US History exam on May 15th, these are optional:
- Thursday2/28-3:15 A112, Strategy
- Thursday 3/7 - 7:30 A112, Strategy
- Thursday 3/21 - 7:30 A112, Unit IX
- Thursday 3/28 - 3:15 A112, Unit IX
- Thursday 4/4 - 7:30 A112, Unit I
- Thursday 4/11 - 3:15 A112, Unit II
- Thursday 4/18 - 7:30 A112, Unit III
- Thursday 4/25 - 3:15 A112, Unit IV
- Thursday 5/2 - 7:30 A112, Unit V
- Thursday 5/9 - 3:15 A112, Unit VI
- Monday 5/13 - 7:30 A112, Unit VII
- Tuesday 5/14 - 3:15 A112, Unit VIII
- The Blood Drives which were canceled last week have been condensed to one day and re-scheduled for this Friday, March 1, from 8:30-3:00 in the Wrestling Room.
LUNCH FOR TUESDAY
SPORTS FOR TUESDAY
- Boys Varsity Basketball – District – 7 p.m.
- All students who have been admitted to UNK have received notification that they may start and complete their On-Campus Housing Application. Students who have questions about the process, should log into their MyBlue account. If you do not remember your log in credentials, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Recruitment & Admissions at 308-865-8526.
- Seniors: If you haven't registered for ScholarshipQuest, you are missing out on great scholarships such as the ones listed below, which are offered by the Lincoln Community Foundation.
- LSW Cheer Information: Tuesday March 5th, 5-6 pm will be the Tryout Parent Meeting. Monday March 25- Thursday March 28 will be Cheer Tryouts. Time is to be determined.
- 2013 Graduates— Please check the list of 2013 graduates posted on the Attendance Office window to make sure your full LEGAL name is spelled correctly. Diplomas will be printed as shown. See Mrs. Carman, Registrar, by May 3, if there are ANY changes!!!
- Tuesday, February 26 – Missouri Western – 10 a.m.
- Thursday, February 28 – College of Hair Design – 10 a.m.
- Friday, March 1 – Central Community College – 9 a.m.
- Friday, March 1- University of Nebraska Lincoln – Junior visit – 10 a.m.