August 23, 2013 - Student Bulletin
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- Aug. 22 & 23 Auditions for Encore 7 at 330pm
- Aug. 26th Tickets go on sale: The Secret Garden
- Aug. 27 – Senior Family meeting 6:30 p.m.
- Aug. 28 - Theater Parent Meeting at 7 p.m.
- Aug. 30 - Stand for the Silent Meeting at 7:30 a.m.
- Sept. 2 – Labor Day – No School
- Sept. 3 - Speech and Debate Meeting - 6:30 p.m.
- Sept. 10 - Freshman Parent Meeting 6:30 p.m.
- Sept. 12 - Homecoming Football game 7 p.m.
- Sept. 14 – Homecoming Dance 8-11p.m.
- Sept. 17 – Junior Meeting 6:30p.m.
- Sept 18 - Parent Teacher Conferences 4-7 p.m.
- Sept 28 – Electric Recycle Drive 9am- 1pm
Pledge Readers for:
- Fri. Aug. 23---Joseph Vampola
- Mon. Aug. 26---Connor Blankenau
LUNCH FOR Friday August 23
- Chicken fingers with whole grain biscuit
- Hamburger on whole grain bun
- Beef and bean tamale pie with whole grain biscuit
- Monday Aug. 26, Softball in Kearney 5p.m.
- Tuesday Aug. 27, Golf Highlands golf course 3p.m.
- Thursday Aug. 29, Boys Tennis SE and SW 4p.m.
- Friday Aug. 30 Girls Golf invitational 9am
- Friday Aug 30 Varsity Football against Northstar at Seacrest 7p.m.
- See the Lincoln Southwest Calendar for upcoming sports events
- Stand for the Silent Meeting on Friday Aug 30th at 7:30 a.m. in B200 Forum
- Speech & Debate Team meeting Tuesday September 3 at 6:30pm in B218 Forum
- PLEASE note that every Tuesday is a PLC day.
- School will be dismissed at 2:03 for 10, 11, and 12th graders
- 9th graders will be dismissed at 3:03 due to SHOS for the first term.
- ENCORE 7 Auditions are being held on August 22 and 23 at 3:30pm
- Audition materials are available at the black box.
- Crew Forms need to be turned in by Aug. 23 at 3:30 to be considered for the production.
- The Secret Garden fall musical tickets will go on sale August 26th. $10.00 for adults and $8.00 for students. Call the Box for reservations and information. 402-436-1335
- Center for People in Need will be offering FREE senior pictures to low-income students. The Senior Portrait event will take place on Saturday, August 24th from 10AM-2PM at our building at 3901 N. 27th St. No appointment is necessary for the event.
- Parents will need to be present with their Center for People in Need cards. If they do not have a card, they can fill out an application and receive one on the day of the event. To qualify for a card, we need clients to have a photo ID, piece of mail showing current address, and proof of everyone in the household. This can be done with social security cards, medicaid cards, birth certificates, OR pieces of mail.