August 29, 2013 - Student Bulletin
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- Aug. 30 - Stand for the Silent Meeting at 7:30 a.m.
- Sept. 2 – Labor Day – No School
- Sept. 3 - Speech and Debate Meeting - 6:30 p.m.
- Sept. 10 - Freshman Parent Meeting 6:30 p.m.
- Sept. 12 - Homecoming Football game 7 p.m.
- Sept. 14 – Homecoming Dance 8-11p.m.
- Sept. 17 – Junior Meeting 6:30p.m.
- Sept 18 - Parent Teacher Conferences 4-7 p.m.
- Sept 28 – Electric Recycle Drive 9am- 1pm
Pledge Readers for:
- Sept. 3 Cooper Christiancy
- Sept. 4 Jake Nispel
- Sept. 5 Connor Blankenau
- Sept. 6 Collin Hargett
- If anyone is interested in saying the pledge, please see the main office
- DECA will have its first meeting on tomorrow at 7:15 a.m. in B-200 (Thursday, August 29). Anyone interested in participating in DECA this year should plan on attending.
LUNCH FOR : Thursday August 29h
- Spaghetti & Meat sauce with whole wheat garlic bread
- Breaded Pork sandwich on whole grain bun
- Turkey burger on whole grain bun
- Thursday Aug. 29, Boys Tennis SE and SW 4p.m.
- Friday Aug. 30 Girls Golf invitational 9am
- Friday Aug 30 Varsity Football against Northstar at Seacrest 7p.m.
- Sept. 3 Boys Tennis JV LSW courts
- Sept. 3 Boys Tennis V NE Tennis center
- Sept 3 Reserve Football 5pm
- Sept. 3 Softball V and JV at Doris Bair at 5:00 p.m
- Sept. 4 Girls JV Golf at Pioneers Park Golf Course @3pm
- Sept. 4 Softball Double header at Doris Bair at 5:00 p.m. and 6:30p.m.
- See the Lincoln Southwest Calendar for upcoming sports events
- We have the following college visits for the month of September:
- Union College Tues., Sept. 10th 9:00 a.m.
- Stanford University Tues., Sept. 10th 1:00 p.m.
- Hastings College Wed., Sept. 11th 1:00 p.m.
- Truman State University Thur., Sept. 12th 9:00 a.m.
- University of Sioux Falls Thur., Sept. 12th 10:15 a.m.
- Missouri Western University Thur., Sept. 12th 1:00 p.m.
- University of Nebraska Fri., Sept. 13th 9:00 a.m.
- University of Chicago Fri., Sept. 13th 2:30 p.m.
- Drake University Mon., Sept. 16th 10:00 a.m.
- Southeast Community College (Lincoln, Milford, Beatrice) Thur., Sept 19th 8:30 a.m.
- Bryan College of Health Sciences Fri., Sept. 20th 9:00 a.m.
- Joseph's College of Beauty Fri., Sept. 20th 10:00 a.m.
- Stand for the Silent Meeting on Friday Aug 30th at 7:30 a.m. in B200 Forum
- Speech & Debate Team meeting Tuesday September 3 at 6:30pm in B218 Forum
- PLEASE note that every Tuesday is a PLC day.
- School will be dismissed at 2:03 for 10, 11, and 12th graders
- 9th graders will be dismissed at 3:03 due to SHOS for the first term.
- The Secret Garden fall musical tickets will go on sale August 26th. $10.00 for adults and $8.00 for students. Call the Box for reservations and information. 402-436-1335